- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 5 months ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 5 months ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 5 months ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 6 months ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 6 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 6 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 7 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 7 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 9 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 10 months ago
Are Science Videos a Recipe for Viral Success?
If you want to go viral you might consider doing a video on science, physics in particular seems immensely popular.
You may have seen our earlier post on VSauce
Minute Physics on YouTube has 747k subscribers and over 53 million video views. Nice. It seems people want to know how the world works. And even though the video featured below, Common Physics Misconceptions, is done with stick figures, it has close to 592k views.
Check out their work below: