- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 3 days ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 1 week ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 2 weeks ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 1 month ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 3 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 4 months ago
- Why Andrew Mason was Let Go from GrouponPosted 1 year ago
- Why Apple’s Stores Inspire Google to Steal From SuccessPosted 1 year ago
- DigiYoo in Review: The Oscar Nominees ArePosted 1 year ago
Are Science Videos a Recipe for Viral Success?
If you want to go viral you might consider doing a video on science, physics in particular seems immensely popular.
You may have seen our earlier post on VSauce
Minute Physics on YouTube has 747k subscribers and over 53 million video views. Nice. It seems people want to know how the world works. And even though the video featured below, Common Physics Misconceptions, is done with stick figures, it has close to 592k views.
Check out their work below: