- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 1 month ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 2 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 2 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 2 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 2 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 5 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 5 months ago
Tired of the Super Bowl? You Could Have Watched the Puppy Bowl Instead! Woof, Woof!
The Super Bowl was played over the weekend, and the Baltimore Ravens just got by the San Francisco 49ers by a score of 34 to 31. Oh yeah, there was also an aggravating blackout that stopped the game for more than half an hour, which means that someone naturally forgot to pay the electric bill at the Mercedes Benz Superdome. If all of this exaggerated drama and hubbub is too much for you, may I suggest a suitable replacement for your yearly Super Bowl viewing? What could it be? The Puppy Bowl, natch.
If you want a break from watching overgrown, overfed and testosterone-loaded guys tackling each other for 3 or 4 hours, then why not tune in to Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl? I promise that you’ll at least have a…cuddlier time. Of course, the Puppy Bowl is mainly for dog lovers and lovers of all things cute, cuddly and wet-nosed, but it’s been popular enough for the channel to turn it into a yearly event.
The Puppy Bowl’s concept is easy enough for everyone and their mothers to understand. Basically, a bunch of puppies are let loose on a much smaller version of the NFL’s football field, all inside of a TV studio. They then spend the next 1.5 hours running around this field, playing with each other, tripping over each other, playing with plastic toys and, yes, sometimes also defecating right on the field!! But it’s still all good because puppy poop…is cute poop. Awwww.
Personally, I prefer watching Animal Planet for shows like Pit Bulls & Parolees, but if you’ve got a soft spot for cute, squishy and ridiculously clumsy puppies, then you may want to watch the Puppy Bowl instead of the Super Bowl next year. Woof!