- Why Andrew Mason was Let Go from GrouponPosted 84 days ago
- Why Apple’s Stores Inspire Google to Steal From SuccessPosted 86 days ago
- DigiYoo in Review: The Oscar Nominees ArePosted 88 days ago
- When Did Fat Become Part of a Movie Review?Posted 104 days ago
- Facebook Location App Released SoonPosted 107 days ago
- Pinterest Give’s it’s IPhone App a FaceliftPosted 107 days ago
- DigiYoo in Review: Episode 4 Georgia Van CuylenburgPosted 109 days ago
- Super Bowl Ad Appears Culturally Insensitive to ViewersPosted 109 days ago
- Are Super Bowl Commercials Now Bigger Than the Game?Posted 109 days ago
- Glee Star Sued for Sexual AssaultPosted 111 days ago
Viral Video of Penelope Soto in Court
Last week a lot of fuss was made about a disrespectful teen. 18-yr old Penelope Soto was in bond court awaiting Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat decision. She was laughing and not taking her appearance in court very seriously.
When she says “Adios” and leaves the judge calls her back and changes an original $5,000 bail to $10,000.
Ms. Soto shocked and infuriated turns to leave and flips off the judge.
Judge Rodriguez-Chomat calls her back again and sentences her to 30 days.
See the video below: