- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 7 days ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 2 weeks ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 2 weeks ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 1 month ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 3 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 4 months ago
- Why Andrew Mason was Let Go from GrouponPosted 1 year ago
- Why Apple’s Stores Inspire Google to Steal From SuccessPosted 1 year ago
- DigiYoo in Review: The Oscar Nominees ArePosted 1 year ago
Viral Video of Penelope Soto in Court
Last week a lot of fuss was made about a disrespectful teen. 18-yr old Penelope Soto was in bond court awaiting Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat decision. She was laughing and not taking her appearance in court very seriously.
When she says “Adios” and leaves the judge calls her back and changes an original $5,000 bail to $10,000.
Ms. Soto shocked and infuriated turns to leave and flips off the judge.
Judge Rodriguez-Chomat calls her back again and sentences her to 30 days.
See the video below: