- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 5 months ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 5 months ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 5 months ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 6 months ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 6 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 6 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 7 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 7 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 9 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 10 months ago
iWatch Update – 100 Product Designers Working On It
iWatch UPDATE: According to Bloomberg – “Apple Inc. has a team of about 100 product designers working on a wristwatch-like device that may perform some of the tasks now handled by the iPhone and iPad, two people familiar with the company’s plans said.”
This confirms rumors from late last year that Intel had begun producing parts for the device. This also gives permission for myself and other gadget junkies to cheer this news. Happy Valentine’s Day it is!
Although Bloomberg does not name its inside sources – I have faith that this is happening. Now it’s Sci-Fi Dick Tracy time. How about using Facetime with the iWatch, how cool is that?
Will the iWatch hurt sales of the Nano? I believe it will. Now you will be able to jog or work out with your iWatch for music.
Just imagine the accessories and business that will develop from this amazing watch. Time to invest in a wristband manufacturer.