- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 5 days ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 2 weeks ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 2 weeks ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 1 month ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 3 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 4 months ago
- Why Andrew Mason was Let Go from GrouponPosted 1 year ago
- Why Apple’s Stores Inspire Google to Steal From SuccessPosted 1 year ago
- DigiYoo in Review: The Oscar Nominees ArePosted 1 year ago
iWatch Update – 100 Product Designers Working On It
iWatch UPDATE: According to Bloomberg – “Apple Inc. has a team of about 100 product designers working on a wristwatch-like device that may perform some of the tasks now handled by the iPhone and iPad, two people familiar with the company’s plans said.”
This confirms rumors from late last year that Intel had begun producing parts for the device. This also gives permission for myself and other gadget junkies to cheer this news. Happy Valentine’s Day it is!
Although Bloomberg does not name its inside sources – I have faith that this is happening. Now it’s Sci-Fi Dick Tracy time. How about using Facetime with the iWatch, how cool is that?
Will the iWatch hurt sales of the Nano? I believe it will. Now you will be able to jog or work out with your iWatch for music.
Just imagine the accessories and business that will develop from this amazing watch. Time to invest in a wristband manufacturer.