Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and it is clearly Samsung’s model to compete with Apple’s iPad Mini.
It’s sleek 8 inch screen will also function as a phone with 3G/4G capabilities. Of course now we regress back to huge phones again. If you have to make a call though there it is.
Let’s take a look at the specs on Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8:
- The Stylus – not just any stylus with pressure sensitivity it allows you to tap multiple apps open
- Multiple – windows/screens supported – you can watch a movie while working on your shopping lists
- Runs on Android
- Display of course is 8 inches 1280 x 800 display
- Comes with both a front and back camera
- Bluetooth and phone capabilities
- SD slot NICE!
- 4,600 mAh Battery Life – (meaning milli Amps for 1 hour. ) hey I looked it up for you well and for myself.
One of the biggest features about the Galaxy Note is the very happening stylus. The iPad doesn’t have one and Samsung takes full advantage by making it’s stylus responsive to drawing or writing with Androids apps. (Photoshop Touch for instance)
What we don’t know is the price or release date. My prediction it’s price may be close to the Nexus 7 at about $200.