- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 5 months ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 5 months ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 5 months ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 6 months ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 6 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 6 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 7 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 7 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 9 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 10 months ago
Why Andrew Mason was Let Go from Groupon
Why was Andrew Mason let go from Groupon? It’s only too clear if you own their stock.
Andrew Mason failed as a CEO.
What’s nice about Andrew is that he admits it. In a statement that he gave to the employees Andrew writes, “From controversial metrics in our S1 to our material weakness to two quarters of missing our own expectations and a stock price that’s hovering around one quarter of our listing price, the events of the last year and a half speak for themselves. As CEO, I am accountable.”
Thank you Andrew for being honest and upfront about it.
Andrew even compares his experience to the game Battletoads
Groupons earnings were down. Wall Street analyst expectations were 640 million and they were at 638 million. and there was a fourth quarter GAAP loss of 12 cents a share – In short they lost 81.1 million dollars. See more here
Andrew Mason did not meet their expectations and was fired.