- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 5 months ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 5 months ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 5 months ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 6 months ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 6 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 6 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 7 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 7 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 9 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 10 months ago
Tweetdeck No Longer Supports Facebook – Noooo!
Tweetdeck a powerhouse aggregator of social media sharing has dropped Facebook. Tweetdeck was a pioneer application in which you could update your Facebook, and Twitter account.
Tweetdeck was first released in 2008 by Lain Dodsworth and within a year it had a 23% market share of Twitter users. See Wikipedia article.
According to Mashable TweetDeck is “a service exclusively for Twitter power users is a consequence of Twitter acquiring the company in early 2011″
Tweetdeck was in a bidding war and it sold for 25 million both cash and some Twitter stock.
Tweetdeck is solely focused on Twitter… Now social media rock stars who handle multiple accounts will have to choose another perhaps hootsuite