- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 4 weeks ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 1 month ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 1 month ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 2 months ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 2 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 2 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 2 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 3 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 5 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 6 months ago
Why is Vine So Popular?
I was meeting with a customer today and she had mentioned she wants to use Twitter’s Vine app. The app is getting so popular that people are requesting it.
What is Vine? Vine is Twitter’s app for sharing quick videos; six seconds in length to be exact. It works by pressing the screen to record. You can start and stop at any time within the six seconds. This creates for some amazing stop motion clips of video. In fact Mashable has a great post showcasing some of the best.
Advertising/Marketing firms are now challenged to make smart, inventive clips to further their customer’s brands. First Twitter challenges us to write a 140 character post and now six seconds of video.
Some big companies using Vine already are @NBCNews, @BuzzFeed, MSNBC, and @Tech.
Judging from Vine’s latest videos that won’t be a problem. Do you have a Vine account yet? It’s very simple but you will need to set up your Twitter account first.