- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 5 days ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 1 week ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 2 weeks ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 1 month ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 3 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 4 months ago
- Why Andrew Mason was Let Go from GrouponPosted 1 year ago
- Why Apple’s Stores Inspire Google to Steal From SuccessPosted 1 year ago
- DigiYoo in Review: The Oscar Nominees ArePosted 1 year ago
Why is Vine So Popular?
I was meeting with a customer today and she had mentioned she wants to use Twitter’s Vine app. The app is getting so popular that people are requesting it.
What is Vine? Vine is Twitter’s app for sharing quick videos; six seconds in length to be exact. It works by pressing the screen to record. You can start and stop at any time within the six seconds. This creates for some amazing stop motion clips of video. In fact Mashable has a great post showcasing some of the best.
Advertising/Marketing firms are now challenged to make smart, inventive clips to further their customer’s brands. First Twitter challenges us to write a 140 character post and now six seconds of video.
Some big companies using Vine already are @NBCNews, @BuzzFeed, MSNBC, and @Tech.
Judging from Vine’s latest videos that won’t be a problem. Do you have a Vine account yet? It’s very simple but you will need to set up your Twitter account first.