- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 5 months ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 5 months ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 5 months ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 6 months ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 6 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 6 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 6 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 7 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 9 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 10 months ago
Pinterest Gets A Facelift – A Look At The New Changes
The times of Pinterest are a changing. As the social media forerunner, Pinterest seems to be on a quest to make itself better every few months.
I like the changes but let’s go over them.
- Search your own PINS – For people who pin constantly this is a plus. You can finally find that amazing Spaghetti recipe you put somewhere.
- Boards are BIGGER – I like this. I mean it’s not like I need to break out reading glasses to enjoy Pinterest but bigger boards are great.
- Tagging – What I like about this function SEO my friend. What ever site or subject you are pinning how you tag greatly impacts where it’s found.
More changes to come. . .