- The Quick and Easy Mediterranean Diet CookbookPosted 5 months ago
- Why Disney Buys YouTube’s Maker StudiosPosted 5 months ago
- Top Restaurants with Mobile AppsPosted 5 months ago
- Who is (978) 867-5492?Posted 6 months ago
- Should Google Glass Be Used for Military Only?Posted 6 months ago
- HireQ Inc. A New Site to Connect The WorkplacePosted 6 months ago
- What are the Best Apps for Valentine’s Day?Posted 7 months ago
- Nadella Named New CEO for MicrosoftPosted 7 months ago
- Turkey Attacks! Turkey Attacks News Reporter – SuburbiaPosted 9 months ago
- The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here: Alice In Chains ReviewedPosted 10 months ago
Bezos and the Post: What Could Go Wrong?
Well, everything. But really, what choice did the Graham family have? The way it’s been told – if he can’t turn around the paper and make it profitable again (or at least keep it alive), who can? Here’s a smattering of the best headlines (and coverage of the issues of course):
Politico.com: What is Jeff Bezos thinking?
New York Times Blog: Bezos Brings Promise of Innovation to Washington Post
CNN Opinion: Which Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post?
Most commonly mentioned points:
- Bezos is fine with not making a profit for a while
- Bezos – he sure is smart
- Did we mention he’s got some money because of this Amazon thing he started?
- Newspapers vs. the Internet, yadda yadda
Aside from these shared points, the general reaction was a bit nervous and surprised. Everyone is dying to know if Bezos has some great strategy up his Kindle or if he will just be winging it.
The truth is – no one knows what will happen and what conflicts might arise. But it sure makes for a good story.